We understand the anxiety and fear that many are experiencing due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. We continue to take the necessary steps to ensure your health, safety, and comfort in returning for your imaging needs and we are following CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities. If you have had a positive COVID-19 test in the last 10 days you will be scheduled or rescheduled 10 days out.
To maintain a safe environment for our staff and patients, here is what you can expect from us:
- All patients and authorized visitors will be required to wear face coverings
- Limited occupancy in our reception area (only accompanying adults of disabled or minor patients will be granted access as needed to facilitate care)
- Expanded personal protective equipment for employees
- Updated cleaning protocols per the most common CDC COVID-19 recommendations
- Center modifications to support social distancing
We encourage you and your loved ones to continue to take these simple, protective steps:
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds. Be sure to wash between your fingers and scrub your nails, too – germs can linger beneath the nail bed.
- Cough into your elbow or use a tissue to prevent the spread of germs.
- Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- We closely monitor and remain in compliance with the most current CDC, American College of Radiology, and state and federal regulations and guidelines. Thank you for your continued commitment to the health, well-being, and safety of our community.
BREAKING - Screening Mammography Recommendations for Women Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine - CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE