To maintain a safe environment for our staff and patients:
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last five (5) days, you will be scheduled or rescheduled five (5) days out.
- All patients and authorized visitors will be required to wear face coverings.
- Limited occupancy in our reception area (only accompanying adults of disabled or minor patients will be granted access, as needed, to facilitate care).
- Use of personal protective equipment for employees.
- Cleaning protocols that meet all CDC COVID-19 recommendations.
- Center modifications to support social distancing.
- Additionally, Fairfax Radiology Centers employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza and COVID-19. The very few employees that qualify for exemptions undergo testing on a weekly basis.
We encourage you and your loved ones to continue to take these simple, protective steps:
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds. Be sure to wash between your fingers and scrub your nails germs can linger beneath the nail bed.
- Cough into your elbow or use a tissue to prevent the spread of germs.
- Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- We closely monitor and remain in compliance with the most current CDC, American College of Radiology, and state and federal regulations and guidelines. Thank you for your continued commitment to the health, well-being, and safety of our community.
Screening Mammography Recommendations for Women Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine Learn More